In this position, you will join our R&D team, and you will be responsible for designing and synthesizing novel materials for ultra-fast charging battery. This experienced, skilled and creative Materials Researcher will develop and analyze these materials, and will evaluate their electrochemical performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and synthesis of advanced materials such as ceramics/nano/MOFs/thin films/others.
- Support scientific research and activities related to materials challenges.
- Initiate innovative and creative projects.
- Characterization of advanced materials.
- Documentation of experiments and analysis of the results.
- Literature search.
- Work in cross-functional, self-organized multidisciplinary teams.
- Contribute, present and implement new ideas.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- PhD/MSc in Materials Science/Nano-technology/ Inorganic chemistry/Chemical engineering/Material engineering
- Solid knowledge in solid-state and surface chemistry techniques.
- Experience with the integration of small molecules in advanced materials/polymers/formulations.
- Knowledge in polymer synthesis and polymer functionalization to introduce new chemical functional groups and to modify its physical/mechanical characteristics – advantage.
- Knowledge in electrochemistry/batteries/molecular modeling & calculation – advantage.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team.
- Self-taught, self-motivated and collaborative with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to advance multiple projects in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
- Out of the box, innovative and creative thinking.