At StoreDot we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to develop a new generation of fast charge Li-ion based battery cells for electric vehicles (EV) which is one of the world’s most significant technological and life changing challenges.
We are disrupting outdated battery ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to charge batteries in only 5 minutes!
There is no limit to the impact you can make here - Are you ready to reimagine EV battery technology?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realization of spec and data sheet through required testing procedures.
- Test design in accordance with product requirement.
- Analyze test results, detect issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Prototyping and evaluating battery cell design and performance to meet product specifications.
- Develop and apply cell diagnostic tests and procedures, including automated data analysis tools.
- Experimental research of Thermal/Resistance/Safety cell level performance.
- Organize and carry out physical characterization and battery failure analysis work to support battery development
- Acquire and interpret analytical and cell test data, including electrochemical techniques
- Ensure systems design and documentation meet all safety and regulatory compliance.
- Design of experiments (DoE) for finding the optimal cell parameters.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- BSc and at least 2 years of industry experience, or MSc with adequate experimental experience in: Electrochemical-related field (Physics, Chemistry, Chem. Eng., EE, Materials Eng. or similar), with knowledge in energy storage/batteries.
- Experience with similar/relevant system design/integration of technology into a product according to requirements documentation.
- Demonstrated technical leadership and task ownership; ability of analytical problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Analytical mindset and product-oriented approach.
- Experience with automated scripts for testing and analysis.
- Experience with energy storage devices/Li ion battery cells.
- Experience with simulation tools.
- Programing skills: Python, Matlab or similar.