We are looking for a talented Chemistry Laboratory Technician to join the Chemistry R&D group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of electrodes and electrolytes formulations according to protocols.
- Support researchers with technical lab work.
- Support laboratory, chemicals and tools maintenance.
- Documentation and data collection of production process.
- Working under standard safety regulations of chemical laboratory.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- B.Sc. in chemistry, Practical Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- High technical skills – Hands on experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of industry standard chemical laboratory safety protocols with a strong commitment to laboratory safety