Our ideal candidate for this role should have an entrepreneurial mindset, technical background, financial understanding and a strong passion for innovative technology and deal making and the understanding and ability to adopt to the changing environment and the dynamic management of a start-up company.
This position reports directly to the company’s Chief Business Officer (CBO). In this position you will be working inbound closely with product managers, R&D managers at all levels, production & engineering and outbound with all the various relevant EV OEMs and Tier1 partners and customers you will be working with.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibility for managing, building and expanding the relations of StoreDot with strategic accounts and leading other related business development activities.
The owner of this role will be the company’s focal point of contact responsible in synchronizing all the activities from the different disciplines in the company with strategic accounts and lead business activities with new EV and Tier1 customers and partners together with collaborating with new battery manufacturers.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Experience in working with EV OEMs, in front of the R&D organization in general and in the electrification field in particular is a great benefit
- Familiarity with global business/deal making in general and in Europe in particular
- Proven record of project management and deal making
- 10+ years leading business development activities and/or strategic account management
- BSc or MA in industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Ability to work fluently in English is a must. Other languages are nice to have
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer relation skills and great overall communication skills
- Excellent hands-on and execution capabilities
- Flexible with travelling abroad
- Flexible with working in a dynamic changing environment
Nice and very valuable to have:
- Knowledge in batteries
- Background in energy storage chemistry or nanotechnology