In this position, you will be in charge of StoreDot designed Li-ion cells assembly processes at manufacturing vendors. As an expert in cell assembly, you will be deeply involved in R&D level design, define assembly processes and QC with our assembly partner and contract manufacturers and oversee successful execution. You will report directly to Director of Cell Engineering.
If you live and breathe process engineering, have great interpersonal skills, and are willing to work under high workloads – this job is for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a technical focal point to subcontractors abroad
- Solve engineering problems and give response to daily challenges, including hands-on at the assembly line.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for production (Working instructions, QC and yield reports etc.)
- This position requires availability for frequent business travels.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Material) from a known university
- 4-6 years of experience as a process engineer – a must
A good approach for production equipment is needed
- High problem-solving and analytical skills
- Very high-level English. Will be verified during interview
- Good hands-on and mechanical skills
- Methodological and organized work
- CAD skills (SolidWorks) – a great advantage
- Great interpersonal skills. You should be a true team player
- Management skills. Ability to motivate workers
- Mission-driven orientation
- Willingness to work multiple hours
- Ability for frequent business travels
- Experience working with Asian companies – An advantage.
Please review our privacy notice for job applicants ››