In this position, you will join our R&D team. You will be responsible for screening, analyzing, and designing ultra-fast charging and high energy battery systems. As an experienced, skilled and creative researcher you will perform electrochemical and chemical analysis and evaluate the performance of the battery cells.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and execute experiments aimed at evaluation of cell components for Li-ion batteries, including results analysis.
- Development of rapid screening methods for evaluating new materials.
- Electrochemical analysis of cell performance.
- Initiate innovative and creative projects.
- Ability to translate ideas into practical experiments and solutions.
- Characterization techniques.
- Documentation of experiments and analysis of the results.
- Literature search.
- Work in cross-functional, self-organized multidisciplinary teams.
- Contribute, present and implement new ideas.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- A Ph.D. in chemical engineering, material science, chemistry or equivalent. Alternatively, an MS.c with 5+ years of industry experience in the relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience in electrochemical analysis – Major advantage
- Experience in an R&D group, preferably experience in multi-disciplinary fields in innovative companies – an advantage
- Experience with energy storage devices - Advantage
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team.
- Self-taught, self-motivated and collaborative with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to advance multiple projects in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
- Out of the box, innovative and creative thinking, with a positive attitude.