Store-Dot is developing ultra-fast charge Li-ion batteries for electronic devices and Electric Vehicles.
You will work in the process development group in charge of, developing process for anode and cathode formulation for the production of these novel batteries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be a part of the process development group and you will develop processes for anode/cathode formulations and scaling them up.
- Conduct process development experiment from the active material phase to the coating phase while operating the necessary equipment needed.
- The role requires a multidisciplinary approach and a problem solver attitude. You will work with many interfaces inside the company from R&D chemistry to engineering production.
Key research activities:
- Research and development fields:
- Slurry development (dispersions, stability, rheology)
- Physical analysis tools
- Process scale up and transfer to production
- Coating and drying including adhesion, coating defects, surface energy effects, etc.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- B.Sc. in Chemical engineering or related fields with 2 years of experience.
- Experience in pilot/production facilities – A must.
- Research/development experience in the following fields: slurries, dispersions, surfactants, rheology, surface tension, substrate adhesion, surface treatment - an advantage
- Experience in performing tests and analyzing results of the following measurements methods (an advantage): rheology, peeling tests, SEM/TEM, particle size.
- Fluent English