We are looking for a qualified Supply Chain/Materials Planner who will manage the material flow and inventory to ensure that material resources are aligned with production schedules. The planner will be responsible for global material availability based on the production plan and customers’ (internal and external) requirements.
The planner will also own the S&OP process, MRP implementation, BOM creation and maintenance, open purchase requisitions and inventory control, as well as deepen our planning activities as part of our growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan both short- and long-term to align supply and demand to support the internal and external requirements.
- Coordinate production and supply plan in accordance with material availability.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse, procurement, R&D and NPI.
- Evaluate purchase orders' ETA to create suitable production schedules.
- Promptly inform the relevant departments of changes to current production and supply schedules.
- Set preferred stock levels to prevent excess inventory and shortages
- Administrate ERP data for planning and MRP
- Design and create new tools to help improve and grow the planning functions of the supply chain
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products at multiple sites
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Proven 4-6 years of experience as a Supply Chain/Materials planner, management experience is anadvantage.
- Experience in MRP systems, Priority is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, logistics management, industrial management or related field is preferred.
- Excellent English level
- Analytical, team Player with leadership skills