In this position, you will join our US R&D Center, and will be part of a team which develops and produces electrodes to assemble coin cells in the glove box. You will help to maintain and operate the equipment in the lab and assist in monitoring of the process steps and perform battery testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in the wet lab and with glove box environment.
- Cleaning and washing lab tools and working surfaces.
- Organizing lab equipment and working stations.
- Prepare electrodes including cutting and weighting electrodes.
- Assemble coin cells in the glove box and start battery performance tests.
- Documentation of data is required.
- Operate and assist the mixing and coating processes.
- Performing simple QC tests.
- Calendering, cutting and weighting electrodes.
- Build coin cells weekly for quality control.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Preferred BS degree or equivalent experiences in engineering and materials science.
- Hands-on skills are highly recommended.
- A team player with excellent social skills is a must.
- Previous experience working in production plant- an advantage.
- Able to work effectively in a high paced work environment.