In this position you will join our R&D team. You will be responsible for developing state-of the-art materials for ultra-fast charging batteries. You will perform electrochemical and chemical analysis to evaluate the performance of the battery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design, develop, and execute experiments for the synthesis and evaluation of a variety of
anode materials for Li-ion batteries, including results analysis while keeping track at each
step, flag issues as they occur and demonstrating conclusions and recommendations for
· Developing synthetic approaches for preparing new materials and formulations for Li-ion
· Perform electrochemical analysis.
· Development of rapid screening methods for evaluating new materials
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· PhD/MS.c in Chemistry/Material Science/Electrochemistry
· Experience in R&D Group, preferably experience in multi-disciplinary fields in innovative
· Preferably experience in one of the following fields: electrochemistry, formulations, nano-
particles, functional coatings.
· Ability to work effectively in a glove box environment – a must
· Ability to work collaboratively with group members and internal/external colleagues
· A strong work ethic Initiative, hands on, great teamwork with the ability to multitask,
contribute, and present new ideas