In this position, you will be the professional leader responsible for the integration of StoreDot's ultra fast charging battery into different application uses, such as for drones, electric vehicles and other consumer products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Generate concept design for system requirements including electrical characteristics, communication, mechanical pack assembly and heat dissipation.
* Define charging & BMS solutions supporting high current and voltage systems.
* Support product technical requirements such as cell performance and characteristics.
* Responsibility for the technical communication with potential clients, partners and sub-contractors.
* Work in a multidisciplinary environment while demonstrating project leadership and mentoring skills.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (EE)
* 5-10 years work experience in an electrical engineering position
* A proven record of accomplishment of technical excellence.
* Familiarity with different battery cells technologies and concepts.
* Understanding of BMS, cell balancing and power electronics configurations.
* Understanding of energy conversion topologies AC/DC, DC/DC and electrical machines.
* Understanding thermal flow, heat dissipation analysis and simulations.
* Basics in structural design and material selection.
* Experience with electrical laboratory equipment (multi meter, resistance measurements methods, scope)
* Ability to work fluently in English.